- General: All orders are subject to acceptance by PipeMan Products, Inc. in Concord, California. The terms as hereinafter written shall supersede the terms of the order in the event of contradiction or inconsistency. Prices, terms and conditions published by PipeMan Products, Inc. are subject to change without notice.
- Freight, Shipment and Title: All sales are made F.O.B. PipeMan Products, Inc. shipping point. PipeMan Products, Inc. shall have the right to select the carrier and route of shipment. Title for products shipped by PipeMan Products, Inc. passes to buyer upon delivery to the carrier.
- Inspection and Claims: All products and parts shall be finally inspected and accepted within ten (10) days after receipt. All claims whatsoever by Buyer (including claims for shortages) excepting only those provided for under the Warranty and Limitation of Liability clauses here of must be made within said ten (10) day period or they are waived. Title and risk of loss or damage to products shipped by PipeMan Products, Inc. passes to the Buyer upon delivery to the carrier. PipeMan Products, Inc. will not file claims against carriers for Buyer but will render reasonable assistance to Buyer in filing any such claim.
- Warranty - Limitation of Liability - Exclusion of Warranties: All products distributed by PipeMan Products, Inc. are carefully inspected prior to shipment. Each product is warranted against defects in materials and workmanship by the manufacturer. In the event a product is found to be defective in materials or workmanship the Buyer's exclusive remedy under this warranty is expressly limited to replacement, repair or repayment of the purchase price at the option of PipeMan Products, Inc.. The net invoiced price is the limit of liability. No claims or any consequential or special damage will be allowed. Any defective parts of products must be held for inspection by PipeMan Products, Inc. and returned to PipeMan Products, Inc. in Concord, California promptly upon request. The FOREGOING WARRANTIES AND REMEDIES ARE EXCLUSIVE, AND ARE IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES (WHETHER WRITTEN, ORAL OR IMPLIED) INCLUDING WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ALL CLAIMS FOR BREACH OF WARRANTY SHALL BE PRESENTED TO SELLER WITHIN THIRTY (30) DAYS AFTER DISCOVERY OF THE DEFECT IN THE GOODS, OR BE BARRED.
- Product Improvement: Products distributed by PipeMan Products, Inc. are engineered by it’s manufacturers to meet service requirements. From time to time products will be improved at the discretion of PipeMan Products, Inc. manufacturers. When this occurs, previous designs will not be replaced in the field unless they have been proven defective.
- Contravening Law: Should any term or provision contained in the contract contravene or be invalid under applicable law, the contract shall not fail by reason thereof but shall be construed in the same manner as if such term or provision had not appeared therein
- Default: Notwithstanding anything hereinabove to the contrary, all sums due and owing and not paid within thirty (30) days from invoice date shall bear interest at the rate of eighteen percent (18%) per annum from the date incurred until paid. Buyer agrees to pay not only all invoiced amounts, but also interest as provided above and all costs related to recovery and protection of goods sold; all sums payable to PipeMan Products, Inc. at its office in Concord, California. To secure the payment of all the above sums, principal, interest, and expenses and costs, Buyer hereby grants to PipeMan Products, Inc. a security interest in all goods sold to Buyer by PipeMan Products, Inc. and all proceeds from, products of, accessions to, and documents of title concerning such goods.
- General: This agreement and all sales transactions made pursuant to this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of California and to the extent applicable any federal laws having application within the State of California. It is provided that in no event whatsoever shall be contracted for, charged, or collected in excess of the maximum interest allowable by law.
- We accept VISA, Master Card, American Express, Discovery and PayPal. Your card will be charged by PipeMan Products, Inc., whose name will appear on your credit card statement.
- Master Card
- American Express
- Wire Transfers
- Money Orders
- Cashier's Checks
- Credit Card orders are processed online in real time via PayPal. Our shopping cart software system utilizes industry-standard security measures, including SSL (Secure Sockets Layer), an encryption technology that works with Netscape Navigator (versions 2.0 and above), Microsoft Internet Explorer (version 3.0 and above) and AOL (AOL 3.0 and above), and interfaces with PayPal to process credit cards. All account information, including credit card numbers and personal information, submitted to us is safely isolated from unauthorized Internet access.
- If an order is paid for using cash, a money order, cashier's check or wire transfer any refunds issued on returned products will be given in the form of In-Store Credit. Important - For your security, your billing name and address must match that of the credit card used for payment. We reserve the right to cancel any order that does not match these criteria.
- Wire transfers are accepted as a form of payment for all PipeMan Products, Inc. customers. Wire transfers are a way of assuring your order's payment is processed and taken care of securely and swiftly.
- When selecting a wire transfer as your payment method, there is a $45.00 USD administrative bank fee. This fee will be added to your order AFTER you have called and received "Bank-to-Bank" transfer details. You will receive a second invoice detailing this $45.00 wire transfer fee and an updated grand total.
- Using A Wire Transfer:
- Complete your online shopping
- Fill out your billing and shipping information
- Choose "Wire Transfer" as your payment method
- Call or E-Mail PipeMan Products, Inc. for "Bank-to-Bank" transfer details
- A $45.00 fee will be added to your order - Check your E-Mail for updated invoice
- Wire Transfer using "Bank-to-Bank" transfer details at your financial institution
- E-Mail or Fax PipeMan Products, Inc. a copy or receipt of the completed wire transfer (Without this receipt, the order will not be processed)
Fax and Phone Orders
- We accept telephone orders. Contact a Sales Representative at 530-221-3600 or Email us at Sales@PipemanProducts.com with your phone number and best time for us to call you. We will call you and accept your order by phone.
- Telephone orders can be achieved using credit card payment. We accept Fax orders. Fax your order to (530) 221-3700 Please include a copy of your shopping cart basket or Order Detail page from our website which is generated when you select Phone/Fax as your method of payment during the checkout process. Also make sure to include your payment information.
- Complete your online shopping
- Enter billing (including credit card info) and shipping information
- Print order confirmation
- FAX "View Cart" contents page and "Order Form" page to: FAX: 530-221-3700
- After faxing order you may call us at 530-221-3600 to provide credit card payment via phone if you prefer.
- All sales, use or other taxes imposed on any transaction between PipeMan Products, Inc. and the Buyer shall be paid in full by the Buyer. Such taxes will be added to the amount shown payable on the invoice.
Bids and Quotations
- Specific bids and quotations will be honored for thirty (30) days from written quotation unless otherwise specified therein. Buyer may with the express written consent of PipeMan Products, Inc. makes changes in the specifications for material or work covered by contract. In such event the contract price and delivery dates shall be equitably adjusted. PipeMan Products, Inc. shall be entitled to payment for reasonable costs and expenses incurred by it for works and materials rendered unnecessary as a result of such changes and for works and materials required to effect said changes plus PipeMan Products, Inc. usual profit thereon.
Credits and Refunds
- You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase within 10-15 business days of our receiving your returned product. Please note that business days are Monday-Friday, excluding federal holidays within the United States. You will be refunded the shipping cost if the return is a result of a manufacturer error or a shipping error on our part. Otherwise, refunds will be credited the full purchase price, minus the actual shipping charges incurred in initially shipping the item to you and a 25% restocking fee.
- Please allow up to 10-15 business days to process your return from the time it reaches our Returns Department. All credit requests will be handled within 15 business days. Note- it may take your credit card holder up to 30 days to apply your credit. We have no control over how long the credit card company takes to credit the refund to your account after we submit the data to them, but we do whatever we can to expedite the process.
- All sales are made F.O.B. PipeMan Products, Inc. shipping point. PipeMan Products, Inc. shall have the right to select the carrier and route of shipment. Title for products shipped by PipeMan Products, Inc. passes to buyer upon delivery to the carrier.
- Delivery dates indicated in order confirmations are approximate and are based on prompt receipt of all necessary information regarding the products covered by the contract. PipeMan Products, Inc. will use its best efforts to meet the indicated delivery dates, but cannot be held responsible for its failure to do so due to fire, war, civil commotion, strikes, failure of transportation, any act of God, or other causes beyond its control. In the event of any delay in delivery caused by Buyer, PipeMan Products, Inc. will store and handle all items ordered at Buyer's risk and will invoice Buyer for the unpaid portion of the contract price, on or after the date on which the products is ready for delivery. This amount will become due and payable in full within thirty (30) days from invoice date. A monthly storage and extra handling charge of one percent (1%) per month or any fraction thereof of the contract price covering the stored product shall be billable as a separate item.
- We are able to ship product the same day it is ordered as long as we receive the order by 2:00pm pacific time. There are certain circumstances that may delay certain orders, but most of all orders go out the same day as ordered. We ship from Redding, CA and Las Vegas, NV so it should take no more than 5 business days to get your order anywhere in the continental US, often taking just a few business days.
- Sometimes, orders or parts of an order are cancelled by our system for various reasons. Some reasons are:
- Item(s) is unavailable or out of stock.
- Payment processing difficulties.
- Cannot ship to address provided.
- Duplicate order was placed.
- Cancelled due to a customer request.
- For orders over $150, we verify cardholder information. If we cannot reach you using the contact information you've provided us with, your order will be cancelled.
- If your order is cancelled, you will receive a notice regarding your order via e-mail and it will explain the reason for the cancellation. You will not be billed for any cancelled items. If you have any questions, contact Customer Service at (530) 221-3600.
Customer Cancellation of Orders
- Orders accepted by PipeMan Products, Inc. may be cancelled by Purchaser only upon written consent of PipeMan Products, Inc.
- If you contact PipeMan Products, Inc. and request that your order be cancelled before it leaves our warehouse (before UPS picks it up), PipeMan Products, Inc. will cancel your order and provide you with a full refund in the amount of your purchase. You must either speak with a PipeMan Products, Inc. representative directly, or you must receive a return Email acknowledging your request for order cancellation before your order ships.
- For cancellation of orders consisting of special order items, bulk quantity orders, large orders, or for orders cancelled in a manner not consistent with our cancellation policies the following applies: In the event of cancellation, and without limiting any other remedy which PipeMan Products, Inc. may have in law or in equity as a result of such cancellation, Purchaser shall pay to PipeMan Products, Inc. cancellation charges, including but not limited to freight, handling, storage and administrative, which shall include all expenses then incurred and commitments made by PipeMan Products, Inc.
- Returns will be accepted only with prior written authorization by PipeMan Products, Inc. All returns made without prior written authorization will be refused or returned to the shipper at his expense. Authorized returns are subject to a fifty percent (50%) or a minimum twenty-five dollars ($25.00) handling charge. No credit will be allowed for products which cannot be made resalable, products acquired and distributed to Buyer's specifications nor any obsolete products. Any returned material requiring reconditioning will be subject to charges equal to those necessary to make the products resalable. Material or work which remains to be furnished may be cancelled by Buyer only with the express written consent of PipeMan Products, Inc.. In the event of such cancellation, PipeMan Products, Inc. shall be entitled to payment for the cost ands expenses incurred by it in connection with acquisition of the material or work so cancelled, plus an amount determined by applying PipeMan Products, Inc. usual rate of profit for similar items to such costs and expenses, or fifteen percent (15%) of the contract price.
- Within 30 days, if for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase from PipeMan Products, Inc., you may return the item for a full credit on the purchase price (minus shipping charges & 25% restocking fee) You can check your shipping date by logging into your account.
- We will help provide you with the support to help troubleshoot any problems you may have with products purchased at PipeMan Products, Inc. If you have selected the wrong product, or the product does not perform to your expectations, you may return it for full credit on your credit card (minus shipping charges & 25% restocking fee), within 30 days.
The following items may be returned:
- Merchandise that has not been removed from its original packing.
- Merchandise that has not been installed or used.
- Merchandise that is still in new unused condition.
- Wrong items sent by PipeMan Products, Inc.
- PipeMan Products, Inc. does not refund any shipping costs we may have incurred and/or charged a customer. Any returned "free ship" item would have PipeMan Products, Inc. shipping costs deducted from your refund. Customers are responsible for all "to" and "from" shipping charges associated with shipping warranty items to PipeMan Products, Inc. and back to the customer. Customers will only be refunded the shipping charges if the return is a result of a shipping error on our part. Otherwise, qualified refunds will be credited the purchase price, minus the actual shipping charges incurred in initially shipping the item to you.
- Our secure Shopping Guarantee protects you while you shop here, so that you never have to worry about credit card safety.
- Go Daddy SSL Certificates inspire trust and show you, our customer that we value your privacy. An SSL Certificate protects your sensitive information such as your name, address, password, or credit card number by encrypting the data during transmit from your computer to our Web server. SSL is the standard for Web security.
- PipeMan Products, Inc. does not share personal identifiable information of our customers to 3rd parties.
- Collection of Information: We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
- Cookie/Tracking Technology: The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to our site, and understanding how visitors use our site. Cookies can also help customize our site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
- Distribution of Information: We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
- Commitment to Data Security: Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
- By Phone: 1-877-PIPEMAN or 1-877-747-3626
- We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.