Line Stop Sealing Elements FAQ
PipeMan Products, Inc. 1-877-747-3626



Hours: 7 AM to 4:30 PM Mon-Fri PST

As an Essential Infrastructure provider, we are open to serve during this COVID-19 crisis Please call us with any standard or emergency needs at 1-877-747-3626

0 Product(s) in cart |
Total $0.00 |

TapMaster Leading Edge/Split Cup Line Stop Cups - FAQ

What are Leading Edge/Split Cup Line Stop Cups used for?

TapMaster Leading Edge/Split Cup Line Stop Cups are used for doing a “Line Stop”. That is the process of tapping into a live water line then insert urathane cups or bladders that hold the water back to a fitting or valve may be changed when you can’t shut-down or drain the system. Tapmaster Line Stops cups are designed to work with Schallert Line Stop folding heads. See Tapmaster Leading Edge Selaing Element Line Stop Cups.

Back to Line Stop Sealing Elements

We Specialize in Hot Tapping, Line Stopping, Pipe Freezing, and Commercial Pipe Repair Products!